What is a fibreglass ute canopy?
Our Fibreglass canopies are crafted from hand-laid fibreglass. It’s a process that provides a high quality and consistent thickness and finish as well as adding strength and durability. The canopy shell is produced much like the process of building the hull of a boat.
How do they differ to other ute canopies?
- Model specific shape, looks like it belongs on car
- Interior that features a fully lined leatherette style material
- Roof tracks included with 100kg rating Tested to the Australian Standard AS1235-2000
- No drill system, canopy clamped to car
- High-Lift pop up windows with large side window openings
- Sliding window options
- Factory tinted glass
- Over-Rail Canopy – no seal showing
What type of canopies are there available?
Sports Canopy, American Truck Canopy, Fibreglass Solid Side Canopy
What should I look for in a fibreglass canopy?
- Style and design tha will enhance the look of your car
- Australian Standard Testing
- Purchasing from a company with after sales service and spare part availability
- Load bearing canopy as standard with no extra cost
Is the canopy solid and how much does it weigh?
Canopy shells are solid as they are crafted from hand-laid fibreglass which is the process used to build the hull of a boat. This process provides a high quality with consistent thickness and finish as well as adding strength and durability.
Canopy are approximately 70kg in weight depending on the model.
What colours are available?
We colour code to your vehicle at no extra cost
What are your ute canopies constructed from?
Canopy shells are moulded for a particular vehicle model and crafted from hand-laid fibreglass which is the process used to build the hull of a boat. This process provides a high quality with consistent thickness and finish as well as adding strength and durability. Completed canopy shells are fitted with hardware including glass windows/doors, LED lights & locking mechanisiams.
What vehicle makes do your canopies fit?
Canopies WA supply and install fibreglass canopies, hard lids & roller covers for 4WD Dual and Extra Cab Vehicles. Our range includes high quality 4WD ute canopies and accessories for Ford, Holden, Toyota, Isuzu, Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, VW, RAM, Chevrolet, Mercedes, LDV, Mahindra, Tata and Foton.
How long does it take to install my ute canopy?
Canopies WA have canopies in stock available on demand for popular models, your 4WD ute canopy can be installed in days rather than weeks. Typical install is 3-4 hours.
What is your warranty of your ute canopy?
Canopies WA provide a 2 Year Warranty on the Fibreglass Shell & ALL Moving Parts for the original canopy owner.