Our Fibreglass canopies are crafted from hand-laid fibreglass. It’s a process that provides a high quality and consistent thickness and finish as well as adding strength and durability. The canopy shell is produced much like the process of building the hull of a boat.
- Model specific shape, looks like it belongs on car
- Interior that features a fully lined leatherette style material
- Roof tracks included with 100kg rating Tested to the Australian Standard AS1235-2000
- No drill system, canopy clamped to car
- High-Lift pop up windows with large side window openings
- Sliding window options
- Factory tinted glass
- Over-Rail Canopy – no seal showing
We stock Sports Canopies, American Truck Canopies, Fibreglass Solid Side Canopies
- Style and design that will enhance the look of your car
- Australian Standard Testing
- Purchasing from a company with after sales service and spare part availability
- Load bearing canopy as standard with no extra cost
Canopy shells are solid as they are crafted from hand-laid fibreglass which is the process used to build the hull of a boat. This process provides a high quality with consistent thickness and finish as well as adding strength and durability.
Canopy is approximately 70kg in weight depending on the model.
We colour code to your vehicle at no extra cost
Canopy shells are moulded for a particular vehicle model and crafted from hand-laid fibreglass which is the process used to build the hull of a boat. This process provides a high quality with consistent thickness and finish as well as adding strength and durability. Completed canopy shells are fitted with hardware including glass windows/doors, LED lights & locking mechanisms.
Canopies WA supply and install fibreglass canopies, hard lids & roller covers for 4WD Dual and Extra Cab Vehicles. Our range includes high-quality 4WD ute canopies and accessories for Ford, Holden, Toyota, Isuzu, Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, VW, RAM, Chevrolet, Mercedes, LDV, Mahindra, Tata and Foton.
Canopies WA have canopies in stock available on demand for popular models, your 4WD ute canopy can be installed in days rather than weeks. Typical installation is 3-4 hours.
Canopies WA provides a 2 Year Warranty on the Fibreglass Shell & ALL Moving Parts for the original canopy owner.